When a Donor considers making a gift to Move On, we will undertake that:
- All communications surrounding the donation will be honest, truthful and will comply with the law.
- The Donors’ right to privacy will be respected and the Donor will not be subjected to any form of pressure.
- The donation will be applied to the purpose for which it was originally requested unless previously agreed by the Donor.
- The donation will be used in a way that preserves the dignity of the beneficiary.
- The donation will be handled responsibly and to the greatest advantage of the beneficiary.
- Move On and its fundraisers will consider how they meet the Donor’s wishes and will be transparent in their dealings with the Donor.
- Move On will respect Donors’ need for confidentiality and will comply with the law relating to fundraising and the use of personal data.
- Move On will strive to achieve the highest professional standards at all times.
- Any concerns a Donor may have relating to the above will be handled swiftly and effectively in the first instance by Move On’s Executive Director, and thereafter by the Board of Directors.
- If the above does not meet the Donors’ concerns, The Institute of Fundraising may be contacted to investigate the concern further.
To go back to the move On Home page either use your browser back button or click on the main Move On banner above.